WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Sunday 24 June 2012

The New Life In Christ: Who are they that fear the LORD? He will teach them the way that they should choose. Psalm 25:12.

Make me to know your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths,
Lead me in your truth, and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all day long. Psalm 25:4-5.
O God, from my youth you have taught me, and I still proclaim your wondrous deeds. Psalm 71:17.
But for me it is good to be near God; I have made the Lord God my refuge, to tell of all your works. Psalm 73:28.
Am I now seeking human approval, or God’s approval? Or am I trying to please people? If I still pleasing people, I would not be a servant of Christ.
 …that was proclaimed by me is not of human origin; for I did not receive it from a human source, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ. Galatians 1:10-12.
Do you indeed decree what is right, you gods?
Do you judge people fairly? Psalm 58:1.

No comments:

Post a Comment