WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 29 June 2012

The New Life In Christ: But the Scriptures must be fulfilled. Mark 14:49.

For without cause they hid their net for me; without cause they dug a pit for my life.
Malicious witnesses rise up; they ask me about things I do not know. They repay me evil for good; my soul is forlorn. Psalm 35:7 & 35:11-12.
Enough! The hour has come… Rise! Let us go! Here comes by betrayer! Just as he was speaking, Judas one of the Twelve, appeared. With him was a crowd armed with swords and clubs, sent from the chief priests, the teachers of the law, and the elders. Now the betrayer had arranged a signal with them: The one I kiss is the man; arrest him lead him away under guard.”
Going at once to Jesus, Judas said, “Rabbi!” and kissed him. The men seized Jesus and arrested him…
“Am I leading a rebellion,” said Jesus, “that you have come out with swords and clubs to capture me? Every day I was with you, teaching in the temple courts, and you did not arrest me. But the Scriptures must be fulfilled. Mark 14:41-49. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment