WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Saturday 16 June 2012

The New Life In Christ: For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2Corinthians 12:10.

To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. 2Corinthians 12:7-10.
I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ. Galatians 1:12.
Examines yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. 2Corinthians 13:5. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment