WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Saturday 23 June 2012

The New Life In Christ: For the lips of a priest should guard knowledge, and people should seek instruction from his mouth, for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts. Malachi 2:7.

A son honors his father and servants their master. If then I am a father, where is the honor due me? And if I am a master, where is the respect due me? says the LORD of hosts to you. O priests, who despise my name. You say, “How have we despised your name?” By offering polluted food on my alter. And you say, “How have we polluted it?” By thinking that the Lord’s table may be despised. Malachi 1:6-7.
Oh, that same one among you would shut the temple doors, so that you would not kindle fire on my alter in vain! I have no pleasure in you, says the LORD Of hosts, and I will not accept an offering from your hands. Malachi 1:10.
You have wearied the LORD with you words. Yet you say, “How have we wearied him” By saying, “All who do evil are good in the sight of the LORD, he delights in them.” Or by asking, “Where is the God of justice?” Malachi 2:17.
Then once more you shall see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and who does not serve him. Malachi 3:18. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment