WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 13 June 2012

The New Life In Christ: Do not fear the reproach of others, and do not be dismayed when they revile you. Isaiah 51:7.

I have put my words in your mouth, and hidden you in the shadow of my hand… Isaiah 51:16.
And I will put it into the head of your tormentors, who have said to you, “Bow down, that we may walk on you”; and you have made your back like the ground and like the street for them to walk on. Isaiah 51:23.
For the LORD has called you like a wife forsaken and grieved in the spirit, like the wife of man’s youth when she is cast off, says the God.
For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with great compassion I will gather you. Isaiah 54:6-7.
…so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and succeed in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment