WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Thursday 14 June 2012

The New Life In Christ: Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Colossians 4:6.

On the contrary, we speak as men approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel. We are not trying to please men but God, who tests our hearts. You know we never used flattery, nor did we put on a mask to cover up greed-God is our witness. 1Thessalonians 2:4-5.
Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage-with great patience and careful instruction. 2Timothy 4:2.
Am I trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ. Galatians 1:10.
“Everyone on the side of truth listens to me”. John 18:37. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment