WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Tuesday 12 June 2012

The New Life In Christ: I said to myself, “Come now, I will make a test of pleasure; enjoy yourself, “But again, this also was vanity. Ecclesiastes 2:1.

I made great works; I built houses and planted vineyards for myself;
I bought male and female slaves…
I also gathered for myself silver and gold and the treasure of kings of the provinces… and the toil I had spent in doing it, and again, all was vanity and a chasing after wind, and there was nothing to be gained under the sun. Ecclesiastes 2:1-11.
Moreover I saw under the sun that in the place of justice, wickedness was there, and in the place of righteousness, wickedness was there as well. I said in my heart,
God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for he has appointed a time for every matter, and for every work. Ecclesiaste3:16-17. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment