WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 20 June 2012

The New Life In Christ: Be very careful, then, how you live-not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:15.

Look, the hour is near, and the Son of          Man is betrayed into the hands of sinners… Matthew 26:45.
The hour has come. Look, the Son of Man is betrayed into the hands of sinners. Mark 14:41.
…and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited to the wedding. When the wine was gone, Jesus’ mother said to him, “They have no more wine.”
“Dear woman, why do you involve me?” Jesus replied, “My time has not yet come.” John 2:2-4.
“Now heart is troubled, and what shall I say? “Father, save me from this hour?” No, it was for this reason I came to this hour. Father, glorify your name!” John 12:27-28. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment