WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Saturday 2 June 2012

The New Life In Christ: And the LORD said, “Is it right for you to be angry? But God said to Jonah, “Is it right for you to be angry about the bush? Jonah 4:4 & 4:9.

He (Jonah) prated to the LORD and said, “O LORD! Is not this what I said while I was still in my own country? ...And, now, O LORD, please take my life from me, for it is better for me to die than to live.” And the LORD said, “Is it right for you to be angry?” …The LORD got appointed a bush and made it to come up over Jonah, to give shade over his head, to save him from his discomfort; so Jonah was very happy about the bush so that it withered. When the sun rose, God prepared a sultry east wind, and the sun beat down on the head of the Jonah so that he was faint and asked that he might die. He said, “It is better for me die than to live.” …You are concerned about the bush, for which you did not concerned labor and which you did not grow; And should I not be concerned …in which there are more than a hundred, thousand persons who do not know their right hand from their left, and also many animals! Jonah 4:2-11.
“I did not lose a single one of those whom you gave me.” John 18:9. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment