WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Thursday 21 June 2012

The New Life In Christ: Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me-put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:9.

I will know that you stand firm in one spirit, contending a one man for the faith of the gospel without being frightened in any way by those who oppose you. This is a sign to them that they will be destroyed, but that you will be saved-and that by God. Philippians 1:27-28.
Each of you should look not only to your own interest, but also to the interests of others. Philippians 2:4.
…so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe. Philippians 2:15.
I have learned the secret of being content in every situation, whether well-fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:12-13. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment