WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 15 June 2012

He New Life In Christ: Not that we lord it over your faith, but we work with you for your joy, because it is by faith you stand firm. 2Corinthians 1:24.

If anyone has caused grief, he has not so much grieved me as he has grieved all of you, to some extent-not to put it too severely.
I urge you, therefore, to reaffirm your love for him.
If you forgive anyone, I also forgive him. And what I have forgiven - if there was anything to forgive -I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake in order that Satan might outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes. 2Corinthians 2:5 & 2:8 & 2:10-11.  
We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. 2Corinthians 4:8-9.
For we who are being given over to death for Jesus’ sake  so that his life may be revealed in our mortal body. So then, death is at work in us, but left is at work in you.
It is written: “I believed; therefore I have spoken.” 2Corinthians 4:11-13.
(Living witness) Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment