WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Saturday 31 March 2012

The New Life In Christ: Even my bosom friend in whom I trusted, who ate of my bread has lifted the heel against me. Psalm 41:9.

But the LORD is with me like a dread warrior; therefore my persecutors will stumble, and they will not prevail. They will be greatly shamed, for they will not succeed. Their eternal dishonor will never be forgotten.
O LORD of hosts, you test the righteousness, you see the heart and the mind; let me see your retribution upon them, for to you I have committed my cause. Jeremiah 20:11-12.
“Come,” my heart says, “seek his face!” Your face I do not seek. Do not hide your face from me. Psalm 27:8.
 I have passed out of mind like one who is dead; I have become like a broken vessel. For I hear the whispering of many-terror all around! Psalm 31:12-13.
My steps have held fast to your paths; my feet have not slipped. Psalm 17:5. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment