WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 16 March 2012

The New Life In Christ: By this I know that you are pleased with me; because my enemy has not triumphed over me. Psalm 41:11.

You have kept count of my tossings; put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your record? Psalm 56:8.
I have passed out of mind like one who is dead; I have become like a broken vessel- For I hear the whispering of many terror all around!- as they scheme together of against of many-terror all around!
But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, “You are my God.” My times are in your hand; deliver me from the hands of my enemies and persecutors. Let your face shine upon your servant; save me in your steadfast love. Do not let me be put to shame O LORD, for I call on you; Psalm 31:14-17.
And when they came to see me, they utter empty words, while their hearts gather mischief; when they go out, they fell at abroad. All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me. Even my bosom friend in whom I trusted who ate of my bread, has lifted the heel against me. Psalm 41: 6-9.
Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment