WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 28 March 2012

The New Life In Christ: I will concede your righteousness and your works, but they will not help you. Isaiah 57:12.

The LORD will send upon you disaster, panic, and frustration in everything you attempt to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your deeds, because you have forsaken me. Deuteronomy 28:20.
Why do you spend your money for that which is not bread and your labor for that which does not satisfy? Isaiah 55:2.
Whom did you dread and fear so that you lied, and did not remember me or give me a thought? Have I not kept silent and closed my eyes, and so you do not fear me? Isaiah 57:11.
No one brings suit justly, no one goes to law honestly; they rely on empty pleas, they speak lies, conceiving mischief and begetting iniquity. Isaiah 59:4. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment