WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Thursday 29 March 2012

The New Life In Christ: Surely, this commandment that I am commanding you today is not too hard for you, nor is it too far away. Deuteronomy 30:11.

Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! says the LORD.
…It is you who have scattered my flock, and have driven them away, and you have not attended to them. So I will attend to you for your evil doings, says the LORD.
…I will raise up shepherds over them who will shepherd them and they shall not fear any longer, or to be dismayed, nor shall any be missing, says the LORD. Jeremiah 23:1-4.
Both prophets and priest are ungodly; even in my house I have found their wickedness, says the LORD. Jeremiah 23:11.
I call heaven and earth to witness against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Choose life so that you and your descendants may live, loving the LORD your God, obeying him, and holding fast to him; Deuteronomy 30:19-20. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment