WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Saturday 17 March 2012

The New Life n Christ: …but for a whole month until it comes out of your nostrils and becomes loathsome to you-because you have rejected

Where am I to get meat to give to all this people? For they come weeping to me and say, ‘Give us meat to eat!’ I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me. If this the way you are going to treat me, put me to death at once-if I have favour in your sight-and do not let me see my misery.” Moses said to the LORD. Numbers 11:13-15.
The LORD said to Moses, ‘Is the LORD’s power limited? Now you shall see whether my word will come true for you or not.” Numbers 11:23.
Then a wind went out from the LORD and it brought quails from the sea and let them fall beside the camp…all around the camp…
But while the meat was still between their teeth, before it was consumed, the anger of the LORD was before it was consumed, the anger of the LORD was kindled against the people, and the LORD struck the people with a great plague. Numbers: 31-33.
(This is the end of the people who seek God for the material blessings alone.) Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment