WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Tuesday 6 March 2012

The New Life In Christ: When I thought, “My foot is slipping,” your steadfast love, O LORD, help me up. Psalm 94:18.

The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 9:9.
For the needy shall not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the poor perish forever. Psalm 9:18.
…you have been the helper of the orphan. Psalm 10:14.
But I am a worm, and not human; scorned by others, and despised by the people. All who see me mock at me; they make mouths at me, they shake their heads; “Commit your cause to the LORD; let him deliver-let him rescue the one in whom he delights!” Psalm 22:6-8.
“Because of the poor are despoiled, because the needy groan, I will now rise up,” says the LORD; “I will place them in the safety for which they long.”
The promises of the LORD are promises that are pure, silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times. Psalm 12:5-6. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment