WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Monday 26 March 2012

The New Life In Christ: …even though you make many prayers, I will not listen; your hands are full of blood. Isaiah 1:15.

Do those who plow for sowing plow continually? Do they continually open and harrow their ground? When they have leveled its surface, do they not scatter dill, sow cumin, and plant wheat in rows and barley in its proper place, and spelt as the border? For they are well instructed; their God teaches them. Isaiah 28:24-25.
Wash yourselves; make yourselves clean; remove the evil of your doings from before my eyes; cease to do evil, learn to do good; seek justice, rescue the oppressed, defend the orphan, plead for the widow. Isaiah 1:16-17.
The LORD said:
Because these people draw near with their mouths and honor me with their lips, while their hearts are far from me, and their worship of me is a human commandment learned by rote; Isaiah 29:13. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment