WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Monday 12 March 2012

The New Life In Christ: I have come out as an adversary, because your way is perverse before me. Numbers 22:32.

So Balaam got up in the morning saddled his donkey, and went with the officials of Noab.
God’s anger was kindled because he was going, and the angel of the LORD took his stand in the road as his adversary…The donkey saw the angel of the LORD standing in the road, with a drawn sword in his hands; so the donkey turned off the road…and Balaam struck the donkey, to turn it back on to the road.
Then the angel of the LORD stood in a narrow path between the vineyards, with a wall on either side. When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, it scraped against the wall, and scraped Balaam’s foot against the wall; so he struck it again.
Then the angel of the LORD went ahead, and stood in a narrow place, where there was no way to turn either to the right or to the left. When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, It lay down under Balaam; …and Balaam’s anger was kindled, and he struck the donkey with his staff.
Then the LORD opened the mouth of donkey, and it said to Balaam, “What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?” Balaam said to the donkey, “Because you have made a fool of me!”
Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam.
…The angel of the LORD said to him, “…The donkey saw me, and turned away from me these three times. If it had not turned away from me, surely just now I would have killed you and let live.”
Them Balaam said to the angel of the LORD, “I have sinned…I will return home.” Numbers 22:21-34.
(Recognize the will of God through the well wishers in our day today life.) Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment