WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Thursday 1 March 2012

The New Life In Christ: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways, says the LORD. Isaiah 55:8.

Why do you spend your money for that which is not bread and your labor for that which does not satisfy? Isaiah 55:2.
Whom did you dread and fear so that you lied, and did not remember me or give me a thought? Have I not kept silent and closed my eyes, and so you do not fear me? I will concede your righteousness and your works, but they will not help you. Isaiah 57:11-12.
(“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven”. Matthew 7:21.)
No one brings suit justly, no one goes to law honestly; they rely on empty pleas, they speak lies, conceiving mischief and begetting iniquity. Isaiah 59:4.
The way of peace they do not know, and there is no justice in their paths. Isaiah 59:8.
Justice is turned back, and righteousness stands at a distance; for truth stumbles in the public square, and uprightness can not enter. Truth is lacking, and whoever turns from evil is despoiled. Isaiah 59:14-15.
See, it is written before me: I will not keep silent, but I will repay…says the LORD. Isaiah 65:6. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment