WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Sunday 1 April 2012

The New Life In Christ: We had to speak the word of God to you first. Acts 13:46.

What I mean is this:  One of you says “I follow Paul”; another, I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas”, still another, “I follow Christ.”
Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized into the name of Paul?
…For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel-not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power. 1Corinthians 1:12-17.
In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God’s word all over again. You need milk, not solid food! Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. But solid food is for the mature, who by constant we have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil. Hebrews 5:12-14.
…Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should. Ephesians 6:20. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment