WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Sunday 22 April 2012

The New Life In Christ: Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you. Isaiah 49:15.


I am the LORD your God, who teaches you for your own good, who leads you in the way you should go. Isaiah 48:17.
The Lord GOD has given me the tongue of a teacher, that I may know how to sustain the weary with a word. Morning by morning he wakens-wakens my ear to listen to listen as those who are taught. Isaiah 50:4.
I gave my back to those who struck me, and my cheeks to those who pulled out the beard; I did not hide my face from insult and spitting. Isaiah 50:6.
The Lord GOD helps me; therefore I have not been disgraced; … therefore I have set my face like flint, and I know that I shall not be put to shame; he who vindicates me is near. Isaiah 50:7-8. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment