WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Saturday 14 April 2012

The New Life In Christ: Causing to Sin.


Whoever believes in me, as the Scriptures has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.” John 7:38.
And if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone tied around his neck. Mark 9:42.
I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion will pay the penalty, whoever he may be. Galatians 5:10.
You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life. John 7:38. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment