WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Monday 3 June 2013

The New Life in Christ: You are blessed, because you see with your eyes and hear with your ears. Matthew 13:16.

My teaching will drop like rain;
my words will fall like dew.
They will be like shower on the grass; they will pour down like rain on young plants. Deuteronomy 32:2.
God’s word is alive and working and is sharper than a double-edged sword. It cuts all the way into us, where the soul and the spirit are joined, to the center of our joints and bones. And it judges the thoughts and feelings in our hearts. Hebrews 4:12.
The same thing is true of the words I speak. They will not return to me empty. They make the things happen that I want to happen, and they succeed in doing what I send them to do. Isaiah 55:11. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment