WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Thursday 27 June 2013

The New life In Christ: “I am the LORD, the God of every person on the earth. Nothing is impossible for me. Jeremiah 32:27.

                                              LIVING WITNESS
The LORD says, “I have chosen you and have not turned against you.”
All those people who are angry with you will be ashamed and disgraced. Those who are against you will disappear and be lost.
You will look for your enemies, but you will not find them. Those who fought against you will vanish completely. Isaiah 41:9-12.
“The poor and needy people look for water (worldly support), but they can’t find any.
But I, the LORD, will answer their prayers; Isaiah 41:17.
“I will now give the cup of punishment to those who gave you pain, who told you, ‘Bow down so we can walk over you.’ They made your back like dirt for them to walk on; you were like a street for them to travel on.” Isaiah 51:23.
I will now give the cup of punishment to those who gave you pain …
The LORD will not break a crushed blade of grass or put out even a weak flame.
He will truly bring justice; Isaiah 42:3. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment