WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Tuesday 25 June 2013

The New life In Christ: “Lord, you can heal me if you will.” Matthew 8:2. This is what you really wanted. Matthew 11:26.

Being a Christian is not a matter of what we do or don’t do. It is a matter of accepting what Jesus Christ did for us.
Jesus fell to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if is possible, do not give me this cup of suffering. But do what you want, not what I want.” Matthew 26:39.
Jesus went away a second time and prayed, “My Father, if it is not possible for this painful thing to be taken from me, and if I must do it, I pray that what you want will be done.” Matthew 26:42.
Jesus prayed a third time, saying the same thing. Matthew 26:44.
Jesus gave himself for our sins to free us from the evil world we live in, as God the Father planned. Galatians 1:4.  
Look closely at yourselves. Test yourselves to see if you are living in the faith. 2Corinthians 13:5. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment