WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 26 June 2013

The New life In Christ: When you come together you do more harm than good. 1Corinthians 11:17.

The time will come when people will not listen to the true teaching but will find many teachers who please them but saying the things they want to hear. They will stop listening to the truth and will begin to follow false stories. 2Timothy 4:3-4.
Those people are working hard to persuade you, but this is not good for you. They want to persuade you to turn against us and follow them. It is good for people to show interest in you, but only if their purpose is good. Galatians 4:17-18.
Do you think I am trying to make people accept me? No, God is the One I am trying to please. If I still wanted to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ. Galatians 1:10.
Now am I your enemy because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment