WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Tuesday 11 June 2013

The New Life in Christ: “Now I know that you are a man of God and that the word of the LORD in your mouth is truth,” the woman said to Elijah. 1Kings 17:24.

The son of the woman, the mistress of the house, became ill; his illness was so severe that there was no breath left in him. She then said to Elijah, “What have you against me, O man of God? You have come to me to bring my sin remembrance, and to cause the death of my son!”
Elijah cried out to the LORD, “O LORD my God, have you bought calamity even upon the widow with whom I am staying, by killing her son?”
Then he stretched him-self upon the child three times, and cried out to the LORD, “O LORD my God, let this child’s life come into him again.”
The Lord listened to the voice of Elijah; the life of the child came into him again, and he revived. 1Kings 17: 17-22.
If a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD but the thing does not take place or prove true, it is a word that the LORD has not spoken. Deuteronomy 18:22. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment