WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Sunday 2 June 2013

The New Life in Christ: Should we take only good things from God and not trouble? Job 2:10.

“The one whom God corrects is happy, so do not hate being corrected by the almighty.
God hurts, but he also bandages up; he injures, but his hands also heal.
He will save you from six troubles; even seven troubles will not harm you.” Job 5:17-19.
Even if God kills me, I have hope in him; Job 13:15.
But God knows the way that I take,
and when he has tested me, I will come out like gold. Job 23:10.
He will do to me what he said he would do, and he has many plans like this. Job 23:14.
I will see him myself;
I will see him with my very own eyes. Job 19:27.
The LORD blessed the last part of Job’s life even more the first part. Job 42:12. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment