WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Sunday 30 June 2013

The New life In Christ: “This scripture must have its full meaning. It was written about me, and it is happening now,” said Jesus. Luke 22:37.

The time has come for the Son of Man to be handed over to sinful people,” said Jesus. Matthew 26:45.
The hour has come. The Son of Man is betrayed into the hands of sinners,” Jesus said. Mark 14:41.
There was a wedding in the town of Cana in Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there, and Jesus and his followers were also invited to the wedding. When all the wine was gone, Jesus, mother said to him, “They have no more wine.”
Jesus answered, “Dear woman, why come to me? My time has not yet come.” John 2:1-4.
“You go to the feast. I will not go yet to this feast, because the right time for me has not yet come,” said Jesus. John 7:8. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment