WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 7 June 2013

The New Life in Christ: The teaching I gave you is the same teaching I received from the Lord: 1Corinthians 11:23.

“In the things I tell you now I do not praise you, because when you come together you do more harm than good.
First, I hear that when you meet together as a church you are divided, and I believe some of this.
When you come together, you are not really eating the Lord’s Supper. This is because when you eat, each person eats without waiting for others. Some people do not get enough to eat, while others have too much to drink.
You can eat and drink in your own homes!
You seem to think God’s church is not important, and you embarrass those who are poor.
Should I praise you? I do not praise you for doing this,’” said Paul. 1Corinthians 11:17-22. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment