WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 3 February 2012

The New Life In Christ: To what can I compare this generation? Matthew 11:16.

They are like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling out to others:
“‘We played the flute for you,
and you did not dance;
we sang a dirge,
and you did not mourn,’”
But wisdom is proved right by her actions.” Matthew 11:16-19.
If you had known what these words mean, “I desire mercy, not sacrifice,” you would not have condemned the innocent. Matthew 12:7.
The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored in him. But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. Matthew 12:35-36.
“I tell you…do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him. Luke 12:4-5. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment