WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 15 February 2012

The New Life In Christ: How Lightly you gad about, changing your ways! Jeremiah 2:36.

Have I not kept silent and closed my eyes, and so you do not fear me? Isaiah 57:11.
Rather, your iniquities have been barriers between you and your God, and your sins have hidden his face from you so that he does not hear. Isaiah 59:2.
Have you not brought this upon yourself by forsaking the LORD your God, while he led you in the way? Jeremiah 2:17.
Your wickedness will punish you, and your apostasies will convict you. Know and see that it is evil and bitter for you to forsake the LORD your God; the fear of me is not in you, says the Lord of hosts. Jeremiah 2:19.
Who say, “Keep to yourself, do not come near me, for I am too holy for you.” …See, it is written before me: I will not keep silent, but I will repay; …I will measure into their laps full payment for their actions. Thus says the LORD: Isaiah 65:5-7.
Turn, then, and live. Ezekiel 18:32. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment