WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Tuesday 21 February 2012

The New Life In Christ: Set forth your case, says the Lord; bring your proofs… Isaiah 41:21.

And when they come to see me, they utter empty words, while their hearts gather mischief; when they go out, and tell abroad.
Even my bosom friend in whom I trusted, who ate of my bread, has lifted the heel against me. But you, O LORD, be gracious to me, and raise me up, that I may repay them. Psalm 41:6 & 41:9-10.
But now thus says the LORD, he who created you…he who formed you…Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you;
When you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. Isaiah 43:1-2.
Because you are precious in my sight, and honored, and I love you… Do not fear, for I am with you; Isaiah 43:4-5.
I, I am the LORD, and besides me there is no savior. I declared and saved and proclaimed, when there was no strange god among you; and you are my witnesses, says the LORD.
I am God, and also henceforth I am He; there is no one who can deliver from my hand; I work and who can hinder it? Isaiah 43:11-13. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment