WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Tuesday 14 February 2012

The New Life In Christ: …so that my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and succeed in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11.

For the LORD has called you like a wife forsaken and grieved in spirit, like the wife of a man’s youth when she is cast off, says your God.
For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with great compassion I will gather you.
In overflowing wrath for a moment I hid my face from you, but with everlasting love I will have compassion on you, says the LORD, your redeemer. Isaiah 54:6-8.
And I will put it into the hand of your tormentors, who have said to you, “Bow down that we may walk on you.” And you have made your back like the ground and like the street for them to walk on. Isaiah 51:23.
Your sun shall no more go down, or your moon withdraw itself; for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your days of mourning shall be ended. Isaiah 60:20. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment