WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Thursday 9 February 2012

The New Life In Christ: Listen to me…and give heed to me…for a teaching will go out from me… Isaiah 51:4.

I will bring near my deliverance swiftly… Isaiah 51:5.
Listen to me, you who know righteousness, you people who have my teaching in your hearts; do not fear the reproach of others, and do not be dismayed when they revile you.
For the moth will eat them up like a garment, and the worm will eat them like wool; but my deliverance will be forever… Isaiah 51:7-8.
I(Jesus), I am he who comforts you; why then are you afraid of a mere mortal who must die, a human being who fades like grass? You have forgotten the LORD, your Maker, who stretched out the heavens and laud the foundations of the earth. Isaiah 51:12-13.
For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 2Timothy 4:3-4.
…and the fire will test the quality of each man’s work. 1Corinthians 3:13. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment