WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Monday 13 February 2012

The New Life In Christ: I will save my people from your hand. Then you will know that I am the LORD. Ezekiel 13:23.

They have envisioned falsehood and lying divination; they say, “Says the LORD,” when the LORD has not sent them, and yet they wait for the fulfillment of their word!
Because, in truth, because they have misled my people, saying, “Peace,” when there is no peace; and because, when the people build a wall, these prophets smear whitewash on it.  Ezekiel 13:6 & 13:10.
…they have devoured human lives;
Its priests have done violence to my teaching and have profaned my holy things; they have made no distinction between the holy and the common, neither have they taught the difference between the unclean and the clean…
Its prophets have smeared whitewash on their behalf, seeing false visions and divining lies for them saying, “Thus says the Lord GOD,” when the LORD has not spoken. Ezekiel 22:25-28.
Will anyone rob God? Yet you are robbing me!
Then once more you shall see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and who does not serve him. Malachi 3:8 & 3:18. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment