WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 22 February 2012

The New Life In Christ: O LORD, who may abide in your tent? Who may dwell on your holy hell? Those who walk blamelessly, and do what is right… Psalm 15:1-2.


O lord MY God, if I have done this, if there is wrong in my hands, if I have repaid my ally with harm or plundered my foe without cause, then let the enemy pursue and overtake me, trample my life to the ground, and lay my soul in the dust. Psalm 7:3-5.
The LORD judges the peoples; judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness and according to the integrity that is in me. Psalm 7:8.
Be gracious to me, O LORD. See what I suffer from those who hate me; Psalm 9:13.
…and my enemy will say, “I have prevailed”; my foes will rejoice because I am shaken. Psalm 13:4.
But I am a worm, and not human; scorned by others, and despised by the people.
All who see me mock at me; they make mouths at me, they shake their hands; “Commit your cause to the LORD; let him deliver-let him rescue the one in whom he delights!” Psalm 22:6-8.
Do not drag me away with the wicked, with those who are workers of evil, who speak peace with their neighbors, while mischief is in their hearts. Repay them according to the work of their hands; render them their due reward. Psalm 28:3-4. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment