WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Saturday 25 February 2012

The New Life In Christ: …but the LORD laughs at the wicked… Psalm 37:13.

I will exult and rejoice in your steadfast love, because you have seen my affliction; you have taken heed of my adversities, and have not delivered me into the hand of my enemy; you have set my feet in a broad place.
Be gracious to me, O LORD, for I am in distress; my eye wastes away from grief, my soul and body also.
For my life is spent with sorrow, and my years with sighing; my strength fails because of my misery, and my bones waste away.
I have passed out of my mind like one who is dead; I have become like a broken vessel. For I hear the whispering of many-terror all around! As they scheme together against me, as they plot to take my life.
But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, “You are my God.” My times are in your hand; Psalm 31:6-10 & 31:12-15.
Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD rescues them from them all. He keeps all their bones; not one of them will be broken.
The LORD redeems the life of his servants; Psalm 34:19-20 & 34:22.
The wicked plot against the righteous, and gnash their teeth at them; but the LORD laughs at the wicked, for he sees that their day is coming. Psalm 37:12-13.
For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm. Psalm 33:9. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment