WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Tuesday 24 January 2012

The New Life In Christ: Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. Matthew 15:6.

“Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.” Matthew 10:37-39.
For this people’s heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes... Matthew 13:15.
“These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.” Matthew 15:8-9.
“Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots. Leave them; they are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.” Matthew 15:13-14.
“I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven” Matthew 18:3.
“I tell you the truth; it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 19:23. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment