WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Thursday 5 January 2012

The New Life In Christ: I t is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’ John 6:45.

“If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink.
Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him. John 7: 37-38.
Why is my language not clear to you? ...Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! …He who belongs to God hears what God says. John 8:43 & 8:45 & 8:47.
…for they loved praise from men more than praise from God. John 13:43.
“I (Jesus) am the way and the truth and the life.” John 14:9.
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. John 14:26.
If anyone of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. James 1:5. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment