WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Thursday 19 January 2012

The New Life In Christ: For it is written in the Law of Moses: “Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain.” 1Corinthians 9:9.

In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel.
But I have not used any of these rights… I would rather die than have anyone deprive me of this boast. Yet when I preach the gospel, I can not boast, for I am compelled to preach…
Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it. 1Corinthians 9:14-18.
I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some.
 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in it’s blessings. ICorinthians 9:22-23.
Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; 1Corinthians 9:26.
Freely you have received, freely give. Matthew 10:8. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment