WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 25 January 2012

The New Life In Christ: And I sought for anyone among them who would repair the wall and stand in the breach before me on behalf of the land. So that I would not destroy it; but I found no one. Ezekiel 22:30.

   Its priests have done violence to my teaching and have profaned my holy things; they have made no distinction between holy and the common, neither have they taught the difference between the unclean and the clean… Ezekiel 22:26.
  Its prophets have smeared whitewash on their behalf, seeing false visions and divining lies for them saying, “Thus says the Lord God,” when the LORD has not spoken. Ezekiel 22:28.
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices-mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law-justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. Matthew 23:23.
There is a judge…that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day. John 12:48. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment