WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Tuesday 10 January 2012

The New Life In Christ: By their fruit you will recognize them… Matthew 7:16.

Not everyone who says to me, “Lord, Lord’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?” Then I will tell them plainly, “I never know you. Away from me…!” Matthew 7:21-23.
For the lips of a priest should guard knowledge and people should seek instruction from his mouth, for he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts. Matthew 2:7.
Since an overseer is entrusted with God’s work, he must be blameless-not over bearing, not quick tempered-…not pursuing dishonest gain. Rather he must be hospitable, one who loves what is good, who us self-controlled, upright, holy and disciplined. He must holy firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it. Titus 1:7-9. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment