WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Monday 2 January 2012

The New Life In Christ : …think of why you were when you were called. 1Corinthians 1:26.

Yet, O, LORD, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand. Isaiah 64:8.
But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to him who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”
Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for noble purposes and some for common use?
…As he says in Hosea:
“I will call them ‘my people’ who are not my people; and
 I will call her ‘my loved one’ who is not my loved one,” and,
“It will happen that in the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ they will be called ‘sons of living God.’” Romans 9:20-21 & 9:25-26.
You search the scriptures… John 5:39. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment