WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 20 January 2012

The New Life In Christ: ‘The LORD, before whom I walk, will send his angel with you and make your way successful. Genesis 24:40.

And he (the servant) said, “O, LORD, God of my master Abraham, please grant me success today and show steadfast love to my master Abraham. I am standing here by the spring of water… Let the girl to whom I shall say, “Please offer your jar that I may drink,’ and who shall say, ‘Drink, and I will water your camels’- let her be the one whom you have appointed for your servant Isaac. By this I shall know that you have shown steadfast love to my master. Before he had finished speaking…there was Rebekah…coming out with her water jar on her shoulder. Genesis 24:12-15.
The man (the servant) gazed at her in silence to learn whether or not the LORD had made his journey successful. Genesis 24:21.
Before I had finished speaking in my heart… Genesis 24:45.
“The thing comes from the LORD; we can not speak to you anything bad or good… Genesis 24:50.
And God, who searches the heart, knows what is the mind of the Spirit… Romans 8:27. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment