WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 4 January 2012

The New Life In Christ: If you seek him, he will be found by you; 1Chronicles 28:9.

He will not quarrel or cry out; no one will hear his voice in the street. Matthew 12:19.
(Whoever serves me must follow me and where I am, my servant also will be. John 12:26. Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did. 1John 2:6)
He did not need man’s testimony about man, for he knew what was in a man. John 2:25.
You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life.
I (Jesus) do not accept praise from men, but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts.
I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.
How can you believe if you accept praise from one another, yet make no effort to obtain the praise that comes from the only God? John 5:39-44. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment