WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Tuesday 19 March 2013

The New life in Christ: Turn away from mortals, who have only breath in their nostrils, for of what account are they? Isaiah 2:22.

Do not call conspiracy all that this people calls conspiracy, and do not fear what is fears, or be in dread.
But the LORD, let him be your fear, and let him be your dread. Isaiah 8:12-13.
The LORD said:
Because these people draw near with their mouths and honor me with their lips, while their hearts are far from me, and their worship of me is a human commandment learned by rote; so I will again do amazing things with this people, shocking and amazing. Their wisdom of their wise shall perish…Isaiah 29:13-14.
Who did you dread and fear so that you lied, and did not remember me or give me a thought?
Have I not kept silent and closed my eyes, and so you do not fear me?
I will concede your righteousness and your works, but they will not help you. Isaiah 57:11-12. Amen.
                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment