WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 27 March 2013

The New life in Christ: O priests, this command is for you. Malachi 2:1.

For the lips of a priest should guard knowledge, and people should seek instruction from his mouth, for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts. Malachi 2:7.
A son honors his father and servants their master. If then I am a father, where is the honor due me? And if I am a master, where is the respect due me? says the LORD of host to you, O priests, who despise my name. Malachi 1:6.
I have no pleasure in you, says the LORD of hosts, and I will not accept an offering from your hands. Malachi 1:10.
If you will not listen, then I will send the curse on you and I will curse your blessings; indeed I have already cursed them. Malachi 2:2. Amen.                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment