WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Sunday 24 March 2013

The New Life in Christ: In the latter days you will understand it clearly. Jeremiah 23:20.

Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! Jeremiah 23:1.
Both prophet and priest are ungodly; even in my house I have found their wickedness, says the LORD.
For I will bring disaster upon them in the year of their punishment, says the LORD. Jeremiah 23:11-12.
Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you; they are deluding you. They speak visions of their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD. Jeremiah 23:16.
They plan to make my people forget my name by their dreams that tell one another, just as their ancestors forgot my name for Baal. Let the prophet, who has a dream tell the dream,
But let the one who has my word speak my word faithfully.
What has straw in common with wheat? says the LORD. Jeremiah 23:27-28.
So they do not profit this people at all, says the LORD. Jeremiah 23:32. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment